I LOVE snow days, but I still can't figure out how to catch the snowflakes! I also like to 'talk' to them. I wonder if they know what I am saying?
I haven't posted to my blog in several months, so I thought I would take some time out of my very busy day and let you know what I have been doing.
I spend a lot of time cuddling with my human, and playing with my toys. I like to hide my toys, too. It is fun to watch my human try to find them for me, most of the time it's a lost cause for her.
Sometimes I get too ornery so I get sent to my playroom. When that happens I spend a lot of time sitting in the desk chair napping.
I am 10 months old now and I'm not as thin as I used to be. I haven't been weighed in quite a while, but I probably weigh over 10 pounds. That's okay cause it's just more of me to love!
My human is trying to train me to be good at night so I can sleep on her bed. So far what I like best is to chew on her feet through the blanket, so I'm not let into the bedroom at night yet. I know she would like to have me cuddle on the bed at night, but I won't settle down. Maybe when I get older.
Guess that's about it for now. I'm going to go chase snowflakes again.

No comments:
Post a Comment