You woke me up!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Well Kitty Checkup

I took a trip to the Vet today. It was just for a checkup and to remove a couple of the stitches in my paws that didn't disolve. I kind of like it there because there is this really BIG fish tank with lots of colorful fishies swimming around. I think it would be a lot of fun to catch some of them!
Everyone there likes me a lot. My paws are all just fine and I now weigh 7 pounds 5 ounces. It sure is a good thing my human has a medium size kitty carrier because I won't fit in a small one pretty soon. I will be 6 months old on the 26th of October, and the Vet said I am very healthy.
With the weather getting colder there have been more flies and bugs outside of my window and I have been chattering to them a lot.  
Guess that's it for now. I think I'll go play peek-a-boo for a while with my human.     

No comments:

Post a Comment