You woke me up!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Frustation!

Today I am very frustrated. I am being deprived of a fun activity. Last night (after my human went to bed) I decided to investigate the plastic drawers that are in her bathroom:


My human keeps her hair doodads in these drawers. There are so many things to play with in those drawers. I like to carry around and chew on the hair stuff, so normally my human keeps me locked out of the bathroom when she is fixing her hair. Well, since she has gone nitey nite and not aware of what I am up to, I thought this was a good time to see what I could accomplish. I finally got the top drawer open:


I took out some of the hair bands and a scrunchy. I was having fun playing with them, but my human came out of her bedroom and caught me. Bummer! She took them from me and put them away. And then she turned the drawers around so I couldn't get into them.

Today she tried to tape them shut to keep me out. Well, I just figured out how to get the tape off. Not happy with me, she turned them around again. So I just pushed the top onee off and almost got to my prizes when she caught me again.

For punishment she closed me into my playroom for a couple of hours. I am out now, but the bathroom door is closed. I wonder if I can figure out how to open the door?!

I guess I am being a real pain, but I get bored with my regular toys and then I get into trouble. I kind of feel sorry for my human because she really loves me...

Hi there,
This is the human here. Livie has been a little pill lately. I think she is really bored. Mabye some of her 'friends' will come over for a visit soon. They have more energy than I do and like to get on the floor and play with Livie.

No comments:

Post a Comment