I have lots of toys, but I have a few favorites. Three of the favorites are small cloth balls that measure about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches. I bat them around and chase after them. I also pick them up with my mouth and carry them around the house. I have had the purple one longer and it is the most favorite of the three. I often take it to my feeding dish and leave it there. That is usually the first place my human looks for it when it goes 'missing'.
Lately my most favorite toy is a small pink ladybug. It is only about an inch and I love to carry it around the house. What's really fun is when it goes underneath something and then I look to my human to get it for me. She spends a LOT of time crawling around on the floor peeking under furniture and appliances looking for my bug. That's a lot of fun to watch!
Sometimes I have to walk around to show my human where my little bug is. I usually know right where it went, but sometimes it is hard to see under things.
Last week I got into trouble because I was getting into some storage drawers in the bathroom. Well, they have been replace with two medium sized storage tubs that have lids that snap on. I haven't figured out how to open them (YET).
Today has been an interesting day. As I watched out my favorite window (by my human's desk) I saw some birdies. I chattered at them and watched them until they flew away. I sure wish I could go out and play with them, but it is such a BIG world out there and it isn't very safe for me.
Well, that's it for today. I've been playing a lot today and it is time for a nap. Come visit me again.


No comments:
Post a Comment