More Fun
Some of my other favorite things to do are jump into the tub (when it is dry) and chase my tail; I like to get on my human’s bathroom counter when she is getting ready in the mornings. She only puts me down if I try to eat her toothbrush. I used to like to pull the sheer curtains down in her bedroom, but I can’t do that anymore since I don’t have claws. That’s probably a good thing since I don’t get sent to the playroom for that anymore. I like to sit on my human’s chest when she is reading, but that doesn’t last too long because she can’t read easily that way. So she just moves me to her lap and then we both get what we want.
One time my human’s family (her daughter and 2 of her grandson’s) came to stay overnight with us. I had so much fun playing with the boys that when they left the next morning I was sad. I kept going all through the house meowing and looking for them. I hope they come back soon!
My human’s friend came over the other day and I got to play with the strap of her purse. I also let the friend pet me because she was so nice to me.
My human and I have kind of morning routine. When she gets up she will come out of her bedroom and go to the desk and turn on her computer. I go directly to her desk chair so I can watch what she is doing. She will also raise the blinds (for the day) by the desk for me so I can look out at things like birds, bugs, and anything that is interesting. I follow my human around a lot in the mornings because I have missed her during the night. She told me if I would quit chasing and biting at her feet she would let me sleep on the bed again. Maybe after I become an adult I will stop being a pest so I can sleep up there. Right now I’m having too much fun being a ‘kid’.
Some of my other favorite things to do are jump into the tub (when it is dry) and chase my tail; I like to get on my human’s bathroom counter when she is getting ready in the mornings. She only puts me down if I try to eat her toothbrush. I used to like to pull the sheer curtains down in her bedroom, but I can’t do that anymore since I don’t have claws. That’s probably a good thing since I don’t get sent to the playroom for that anymore. I like to sit on my human’s chest when she is reading, but that doesn’t last too long because she can’t read easily that way. So she just moves me to her lap and then we both get what we want.
One time my human’s family (her daughter and 2 of her grandson’s) came to stay overnight with us. I had so much fun playing with the boys that when they left the next morning I was sad. I kept going all through the house meowing and looking for them. I hope they come back soon!
My human’s friend came over the other day and I got to play with the strap of her purse. I also let the friend pet me because she was so nice to me.
My human and I have kind of morning routine. When she gets up she will come out of her bedroom and go to the desk and turn on her computer. I go directly to her desk chair so I can watch what she is doing. She will also raise the blinds (for the day) by the desk for me so I can look out at things like birds, bugs, and anything that is interesting. I follow my human around a lot in the mornings because I have missed her during the night. She told me if I would quit chasing and biting at her feet she would let me sleep on the bed again. Maybe after I become an adult I will stop being a pest so I can sleep up there. Right now I’m having too much fun being a ‘kid’.
No comments:
Post a Comment