You woke me up!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Home

New Home

The next day my human came to take me home with her. Wow, I had a lot of rooms to explore. Up until this point I had only been in one room, now I had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one just for me), a living room, kitchen and dining area. There were even some new toys to play with and lots of different things to explore. Since I was so tiny my human decided she needed to shorten my name so that is how I became Livie.

The first several nights I got to sleep right on the bed with my human. Since I was still getting used to different surroundings I stayed right there. By the end of the first week I decided that wanted to roam around at night. Also, I thought it was a lot of fun to chase my human’s feet under the covers, since I have really sharp claws and teeth that became a problem for my human. So now she keeps her bedroom door closed at night. Bummer, I was having a lot of fun!

We had our first visitor a couple of days after I got to my new home. I think the nice human liked me and I think she is pretty interesting.
I think I am really going to like this new home, and my human is Super Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment