You woke me up!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Words

Meow (that means Hi),
I have been very busy learning lots of new things. My human still hasn't figured out how to add new pictures, but I wanted to share a couple of exciting things that I have learned lately.
Two new words in my ever increasing vocabulary are: Treat and Peek-a-boo.
No matter where I am in my home, when my human calls out 'treat' I very quickly dash to the kitchen to await one of my favorite parts of the day. Once a day I get a small dish with some very tasty treats. They are crunchy and I really like them. To make them special I only get them once a day (usually in the afternoon). Yummy!
My other word is Peek-a-boo. I get to play with my human and she helps me hide in a large towel and then uncovers my head so we can 'peek-a-boo'. Usually if I am contemplating climbing the mini blinds I get distracted by this game. When I hear that word I go to the towel on the floor and we start playing.
That's all for now, I have to go talk to some bugs on the outside of my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment